anyone use the fitbit?

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
anyone use the fitbit bracelet? thinking about getting one but of course reviews are sometimes just user issues lol anyone in here have on a like it? does it really track your sleep habits? looks like it doesnt work with all or very many android phones but lucky me s4 is one of the very few.

texasotts

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I have mine and love it. It will track the hours you sleep and you can also input cardio, strength training and so on. I'm happy with mine. I try to hit 10000 steps a day so it will vibrate and do a little dance on my wrist

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
anyone use the fitbit bracelet? thinking about getting one but of course reviews are sometimes just user issues lol anyone in here have on a like it? does it really track your sleep habits? looks like it doesnt work with all or very many android phones but lucky me s4 is one of the very few.

The Flex is good, but so is the Jawbone Up.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

My wife and I both have the Flex. We love them. I was bummed when we got them (pre ordered months ago) because it synced with my wife's S3 but not with my S4. But FitBit came out with a update for the S4 very quickly (another reason to own a first tier phone :D ) I swim and shower with it and it works perfectly. The only gripe I would have is the latching clasp for the wristband is hard to engage. I sent them a suggestion to adopt another clasp solution. After you wear the Flex for a few days the clasp gets easier to close. I get about 5 days out of a charge. I highly recommend it.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just like the other user I would highly recommend getting one. Only complaint I have is I need to take if off before cutting my lawn (using a zero turn rider) otherwise it tracks all as walking/running. I'm pretty confident in the sleeping tracking and I'm a runner and it sync's great with my Nike+ GPS watch (does take a day before showing up on fitbit but has to sync through Endomondo so that might be the delay).

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Just like the other user I would highly recommend getting one. Only complaint I have is I need to take if off before cutting my lawn (using a zero turn rider) otherwise it tracks all as walking/running. I'm pretty confident in the sleeping tracking and I'm a runner and it sync's great with my Nike+ GPS watch (does take a day before showing up on fitbit but has to sync through Endomondo so that might be the delay).

o yeah very true on the grass i cut about 2 acres at home and about 4 at my church would be a lot of added activity lol

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Well that ruined my day :D I thought I had gotten a lot of exercise yesterday but it was probably that I was mowing the grass on a lawn tractor. Never though about that before, thanks for the heads up..

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Just picked one up at lunch. So far I am trying to get use to the feel of it on my wrist. Sync with the GS4 was easy. I have my GS4 tracking my steps as well so I will see how accurate it is.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just picked one up at lunch. So far I am trying to get use to the feel of it on my wrist. Sync with the GS4 was easy. I have my GS4 tracking my steps as well so I will see how accurate it is.

Let me know how accurate the steps are, the mileage is spot on when I go running.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta