What is your most used feature on ur s4??

inthegalaxy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a two. Watchon, and both air features. I love being able to carry a remote control to almost any tv made. Most favorite scenario, walking into a restaurant /bar and able to change the channel from something I don't watch. And nobody knows how it happened. What are yours?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
See, how can you not play around with the IR Blaster. LOL The best is at Cineplex, the menu are LG LCD's and last week I turned 6-7 off.

I know it's childish. :( :)

I guess that's one. I don't really use any new features but I do love my new Tridea S-View Cover. I love that I can answer, see missed calls and notifications.

dimsdale

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
The ability to download massive amounts of pr0n and save it to the 64GB microSD card and view it on the massive screen.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
This might sound silly. My favorite feature of the S4 is the screen. Features are nice etc, but if it had a 3.5/4 inch screen I would have not bought the phone.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I have a two. Watchon, and both air features. I love being able to carry a remote control to almost any tv made. Most favorite scenario, walking into a restaurant /bar and able to change the channel from something I don't watch. And nobody knows how it happened. What are yours?

Now that sounds like fun

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

I was at the gym and was contemplating on whether I should do that or not...it would be so funny! lol
I love the IR Blaster and Air View, also the SD Card!

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
LOL, I don't actually have a phone but I was playing with the HTC One in Harvey Norman and was very tempted to pair the IR blaster and turn off all the TV's ;-)

swent1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I love watchon. What an awesome feature. Better yet, I bought myself a Samsung smartTV to go along with it haha. I agree with the other poster saying the screen. I have to say the screen is what drew me in and I can't get enough of it! Surprisngly, I even use the air gestures quite a bit, especially waving at the phone to answer it while im driving!!

richs10

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Best feature for me is the ability to silence on incoming call by turning the phone on its face. Very convenient when I'm meeting with a client and my buddy's Dying Nokia ringtone starts to play.

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
How does the device identify which codes it needs to sync with a particular TV?

In the setup all you need is the name brand of the TV which us in the front if mist,it usually works with first code but if it ever wouldn't it would go through more codes for that brand,but any I tried worked first try by selecting brand

sent from the smartphone of 2013 HTC ONE...

weblou

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
For me it has to be waving my hand over the phone when in sleep mode to get a look at current notifications
Also use the have to answer a call feature.... great for when my hands are wet :p

mimo420

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Can someone tells me why watch on doesn't work for me :/ when i try to configure it the app close itself

Posted via Android Central App

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
WatchOn is great.

I like all the little things like being able to change brightness by quickly pulling down the notification bar. Brightness, music, most used apps, all the other features, etc.
Also in full screen you can still pull down notification bar -- I like that.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Screen is my fav "feature" 5" is Perfect.
S voice after that.
edit: Oh and the Camera. I find myself wanting to take more pictures because the camera is awesomeness. I look for any reason to take a pic now. never did that on my iPhone.

just tried Watch on for first time. seems cool.

videian

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Screen is my fav "feature" 5" is Perfect.
S voice after that.
edit: Oh and the Camera. I find myself wanting to take more pictures because the camera is awesomeness. I look for any reason to take a pic now. never did that on my iPhone.

just tried Watch on for first time. seems cool.

The iPhone camera is the best camera in any phone up to the s4 (and still trumps it at njght) don't understand....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

May 24, 2013
Visit site

This is definitely happening. Thanks for the killer idea.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7