Best Calendar App?

newS4owner

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
What do you guys think is the best? I've been trying out different apps the past week, can't decide which one.
"Business Calendar" has the best and most widgets but a little to complex and cluttered the app itself. Been using "aCalendar" as my main the last few days and its pretty good but has useless widgets. I also think the stock "S Planner" is a pretty good as its simple and has features the other free ones don't like, "tasks".
Just curious what the rest of the community uses.

noob question...where does the "My Calendar" come from? I always have that checked along with my gmail when it asks to sync calendars.

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
What do you guys think is the best? I've been trying out different apps the past week, can't decide which one.
"Business Calendar" has the best and most widgets but a little to complex and cluttered the app itself. Been using "aCalendar" as my main the last few days and its pretty good but has useless widgets. I also think the stock "S Planner" is a pretty good as its simple and has features the other free ones don't like, "tasks".
Just curious what the rest of the community uses.

noob question...where does the "My Calendar" come from? I always have that checked along with my gmail when it asks to sync calendars.

I use the calendar widget that comes with the phone. The 2 x 3 is simple with advance viewing and can be resized to whatever you like. Not sure wher the my calendar comes from. I sync my Outlook calendar with Google so it appears on my calendar on the phone.

Andrawer

May 31, 2011
Visit site
My favorite has always been the stock Samsung calender (S Plan?) but when I was on the HTC One for a while I really liked

DigiCal Calendar & Widgets
by Digibites

It has a nice clean look and I can see text events in monthly view and plenty of flexibility in Widget types (i.e. List agenda, day grid, month, day, day list, different sizes).