Galaxy S2 going nuts and crashed

toytown

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
hi everyone. i have a Galaxy S2 and its about 12 months old. Never had a problem befor untill a few weeks ago when it started turning itself on while it was already turned on, i will explain if i am sat writing a text msg, playing a game or on internet it will suddenly start going through the start up process - Samsung graphics, Galaxy logo and start up tune and then ask for pasword, when i type pasword it takes me straight back to where i was. Also if i exit something instead of sending me back to home screen it will send me to a completely random app or to messaging and i have to keep hitting back and then its pot luck if i get to home screen. But my BIIIIIIG problem is i exeted the internet earlier and it just crashed, it said 'server not responding force close' so i clicked ok but now it is stuck and keeps putting a pop up box up telling me the application calender(process com.android.providers.calender) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again, TwLauncher has stoped, email has stopped, allong with a few other things and every time i hit force close the popup boxes just keep popping up and there is a triangle with an exclamation mark in it in the corner. if tried turning it off, taking sim out, taking battery out, taking SD card out and leaving it to reset itself but it is exactly the same as soon as i turn it on and put pasward in.

anything i can do or has it had a nervous breakdown and set for a life in the bottom of a drawer.

LaurenFarrellOM

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, so I was wondering did you ever sort out how to fix this problem? My s2 has currently crashed and continuously shows the 'force close' pop ups one after the other! I would also like help with this problem :) And I would like a way of fixing it without losing songs, videos and images :) thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2