Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GS4 is losing big time

I can not believe no one is voting for this amazing phone. The HTC One is going to win another week on Phone Dogs Smartphone Ranking. Is anyone going to vote? I did.
    Smartphone Rankings | PhoneDog

Default Re: GS4 is losing big time

... And I should care why?

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by 2:

Just because a phone is more popular doesn't mean it's better.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

So wait... if I start my own website and a beachball gets more votes than the S4, then the beachball is more successful than an S4?

Come on.

Sales figures are what count. Profit margins. Etc. Not dinky votes on a website. The numbers are skewed heavily based on factors that likely don't reflect the popularity of the phones being voted for. Last I checked, the iPhone 5 is EXTREMELY popular and is rendering huge profits, and yet it has what... 40x or so less votes than the HTC One? Yeah... right...
    Thanked by:
    Chetan Takyar and Donvald like this.

It's the same people voting daily. If every person that has an S4 votes and every person that has an HTC one votes. S4 would have 2/3 times more votes..
    People show what device they like better by buying it.. and they're buying the S4

-S4 black
    -iPad 4
    -MBP Retina 13"

Quote Originally Posted by PaulWog View Post
    So wait... if I start my own website and a beachball gets more votes than the S4, then the beachball is more successful than an S4?

Come on.

Sales figures are what count. Profit margins. Etc. Not dinky votes on a website. The numbers are skewed heavily based on factors that likely don't reflect the popularity of the phones being voted for. Last I checked, the iPhone 5 is EXTREMELY popular and is rendering huge profits, and yet it has what... 40x or so less votes than the HTC One? Yeah... right...
    Maybe not now, but once the beachball gets upgraded to version 2.3, it will beat the S4 and the HTC One, hands down!
    Thanked by:
    Wilbur 
    Kedar and Topgonzo like this.

I'd rather spend my time enjoying my phone than voting for it repeatedly in meaningless online surveys.
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by jsuns View Post
    I'd rather spend my time enjoying my phone than voting for it repeatedly in meaningless online surveys.
    +1000

I can't believe folks are wasting time creating threads like this. Let alone worrying about some silly poll created by some silly website.
    Thanked by 2:
    jsunskleeno 
    neiljay6 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jsuns View Post
    Exactly...the HTC vs. Samsung is old now...died out...no need to bring it back to life
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -
    Thanked by 6:

Quote Originally Posted by smooth4lyfe View Post
    Exactly...the HTC vs. Samsung is old now...died out...no need to bring it back to life
    Couldn't of said it better myself.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts

There are quite a bit of complaints of various issues with the S4 on this board, could have something to do with it.

I know I am far from completely satisfied, to the point where I wouldn't reccomend it to others. I hoping they fix all the issues, sticking with it for now .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    6,490 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

I wonder if anyone bought one phone and voted for the other...
    TomsAndroid likes this.

Too busy playing on my GS4 to spend time voting lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    20blks, jsuns and orion575 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by videian View Post
    There are quite a bit of complaints of various issues with the S4 on this board, could have something to do with it.

I know I am far from completely satisfied, to the point where I wouldn't reccomend it to others. I hoping they fix all the issues, sticking with it for now .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

What kind of problems are you having?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    Nexus 5-Black
    Rooted 4.4.2
    TWRP

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidJay View Post
    I can not believe no one is voting for this amazing phone. The HTC One is going to win another week on Phone Dogs Smartphone Ranking. Is anyone going to vote? I did.
    Smartphone Rankings | PhoneDog
    HTC One by far superior compared to S4 =)

Topgonzo and TomsAndroid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dmxjago View Post
    HTC One by far superior compared to S4 =)

lol No. It isn't.

If anyone noticed... there are only a couple hundred votes for each phone on Phonedog

.... when there are millions sold.

Evo - MIUI 1.1.28

^----Old signature.

flip phone, bb curve, pre, evo, evo3d, s4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    If anyone noticed... there are only a couple hundred votes for each phone on Phonedog

.... when there are millions sold.
    Which is why I laugh when someone considers these polls a credible way of determining which phone is better when that can only determined by each person individually and that decision applies to them and only them.
    orion575 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth4lyfe View Post
    I agree because everyone knows what phone has won overall . I came from the Palm Pre and then got the HTC Evo 3D. After the 3D, I was excited about the HTC One and got this.I had the HTC One first for about 2 weeks and decided I was going to switch and couldn't wait to get the Samsung S4 because I wanted to try it out and try something different. I got the S4 and had it for about a month now and liked it. After using it for a while I started regretting my decision because of the BS LAG and freezing. Don't get me wrong, besides the cheap feel (Yes, even die hard Samsung fans have said this and were disappointed about the build quality) and when it doesn't lag, it's a great smartphone. However, the HTC One and it's screen, build quality and no lag not to mention the FRONT facing speakers has been calling my name ever since I made the switch. I'm not going back to the HTC one though and will continue to use the S4 for the time being because I can't return and it does have some pretty good features (Most are gimmicks that I don't use though and I don't dislike touch wiz like a lot of people seem too). The reason for this you ask? because there's a bigger version of the HTC One called the HTC One Max coming out to do battle with the Samsung Note 3 supposedly. If the build quality, screen and everything is built like the HTC One then that's when I'll be saying good bye to the S4. I realized that I want a bigger smartphone with great display and great sound and the HTC One Max feels like it will meet those needs otherwise I may look to the Note 3, MAYBE!

Quote Originally Posted by antclauson View Post
    I agree because everyone knows what phone has won overall .
    Yup everyone does
    HTC One sales reach 5 million as Samsung Galaxy S4 clears the 10 million threshold | Android and Me
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -

Global Posts
    6,490 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Pretty sure their statement was the opposite of yours, but you sound like you're agreeing...

MERCDROID likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Pretty sure their statement was the opposite of yours, but you sound like you're agreeing...

http://herpderpedia.wikispaces.com/f...53/goofyc.jpeg
    Yep, I agree with who is wrong.
    Device: Verizon Note2
    Darth Spock likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post

http://herpderpedia.wikispaces.com/f...53/goofyc.jpeg
    I wasn't agreeing lol
    Either way I could really care less anymore...I like the phone I have, others like the phone they have...the world still spins and the birds still sing
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -
    Thanked by:

Who cares.

And I couldn't care less.
    I have reached the very bottom of concern on this topic. I couldn't care any less.
    Device: Verizon Note2
    Thanked by 2:
    Darth Spock likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast