- 06-12-2013, 10:51 AM #2
- 2,254 Posts
Re: Text msg issues
This is a thought, but I wonder if the recipient is replying to your texts multiple ways (like sometimes from the phone, and sometimes from email). If they are set up to get the texts in their email as well and they reply from email, it might come in that way rather than if they reply through the phone's messaging app (the vtext address is for SMS and the vzwpix address is for MMS).
I am not sure on that though. I'd have to run some tests.
- By jc0187 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2013, 10:52 AM
- By nthnu in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:36 AM
- By Acelx in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2012, 02:09 PM
- By mayer7196 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:41 PM
- By TitaniumMan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:35 PM