- 06-12-2013, 11:51 AM #2
- 2,213 Posts
Re: Text msg issues
This is a thought, but I wonder if the recipient is replying to your texts multiple ways (like sometimes from the phone, and sometimes from email). If they are set up to get the texts in their email as well and they reply from email, it might come in that way rather than if they reply through the phone's messaging app (the vtext address is for SMS and the vzwpix address is for MMS).
I am not sure on that though. I'd have to run some tests.
- By jc0187 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2013, 11:52 AM
- By nathans77 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:36 AM
- By youngaceatlanta in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2012, 03:09 PM
- By mayer7196 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 01:41 PM
- By TitaniumDroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2009, 02:35 PM