I have been having a wierd connection issue for a couple days on my Sprint S4. For some reason I am losing my connection. If I reboot or switch from wifi, it will come back for a minute or two, but then nothing.
The 3G icon will show up top, with the upload arrow lit but the download arrow stays gray. If a reboot it will work again for a couple minutes, then start all over again. I have tried updating the PRL, but that does not seem to help.
Any thoughts or anyone else had this issue?
Posted via Android Central App on my S4
- 06-13-2013, 11:45 AM #2
Re: Losing Connection
When I had it it was a carrier issue. When you reboot or 'get out of WiFi' your phone registers with the network and usually works for a few seconds, then the network goes wonky. I notified the carrier and, with nothing done to my phone, it started working again.
- By AdamU726 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 11Last Post: 01-07-2012, 09:48 AM
- By its_miller_time in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:28 PM
- By wcassell in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2011, 08:26 PM
- By LikeAChampion3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2011, 09:58 PM
- By t9giese in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2010, 10:21 PM