Flip or Non-flip case for S4??

jeffprice

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I just wonder do most people prefer flip or non-flip case for your GS4??
Flip case seems give more protection to the screen, but usually more bulky if corners are to be protected.
What do u think?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I love my S View Cover, so I vote for Flip.

I have the Tridea version and it can be used as a Stand. I agree it can be a PITA since I can't mount it in my car.

SHIFT_hTc One Tapatalk 2

Ashwani_M

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Flip cover looks good, especially the black one for S4 and yes, it protects the screen in a better way. To protect corners, protect it from falling dear.. I can't even imaging falling my darling S4 on floor..

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I would look at the Otterbox Defender. I was going to pass on it because in the past they have been very bulky. The new ones for the s4 however are pretty thin considering the protection they give.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I bought the leather Belkin cover from the Verizon store. It cost around $22 after my discount. I saw the same case at BestBuy for $40 or $50. It looks nice. I tried it for a day and ended up taking it off. It's hard to open with one hand and then you have the cover flapping around (if you don't fold it over). It just didn't work for me.

Bootlase

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the galaxy s4 flip in blue. It looks great and does protect sreen well. But like previous comments rubbish for connecting to car and didn't protect the corner to well when dropped :(

Posted via Android Central App

haseS

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
my vote for non-flip. I used to use flip one, but the flip just opened up when my phone got dropped:confused: so the screen protection is not a guarantee upon a fall.
more choices for non-flip cases..more colors, materials.. and slimmer to grip
currently PARFITI and SGP are my fav. shops

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I gad the flip case, it was nice but felt to slippery in my hands, opted for speck case and screen protector

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Thought about it. But i want my camera protected and the flip does nothing for that.

I went with the Belkin Surround bumper case

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk II

anon(767240)

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Spigen has a back snap on cover that will attach when used with the s view or flip case from samsung

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21