Samsung S4 issue with Google play

superdeliman

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
as of now I have used Google Play on my S4, and the sound is great... but I have noticed that the music levels of drop when using headphones, to "fix the issue" I am forced to open the settings in the app and go to Equalizer to have the settings that I made for my own liking. Once done that the audio that I prefer is applied. Anyone else had this issue? The issue with the crackle I am already aware of that so there is no need to advise on that note.:confused:

Rick Bray

May 14, 2013
Visit site
well, not sure what you're saying here...

it does kind of limit the volume while on headphones...but you can just turn up the volume after "acknowledging" the toast message
also, i would strongly recommend to set up adaptsound... it sounds much better after that...

if my answer was not helpful, at least this will bump up the post XD

superdeliman

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Maybe with the below it might be helpful.
1. I uploaded my music to google play
2. I bust open the google player on my S4, I then go into the settings for equalizer and set it to my likings.
3. Once I start to play music, it sounds great with the Equalizer turned on.
4. After 3-4 songs the equalizer stops working, and the sound changes to a higher pitch and flat.
5. Once that happens, I must go into the google play equalizer for it to be activated once again. This does not mean that the Equalizer turns off... in fact the turn on button stays on, but for some reason the sound gets killed until you return to the equalizer configuration page.
Rick I also tried to do the adaptsound and say no to almost of the sounds that I could hear, but its not helping as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney