KLP Rumor

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I read the latest "Rumor" is KLP will be out this "fall" in response to iOS 7.
So I just bought a shiny new S4 about 15-20 days ago. So, IF KLP is released in OCT near the iPhone 5S release, How many months will I likely have to wait for that update?
I have seen many devices take nearly a year to get an update. Of course, by then the S5 will be out, making my device even less valuable for resell/upgrade.
I have even heard rumors the S5 will be out by the end of the year... :(

After switching to android. I have to say. This may be my only real "sore spot" with the OS. I hate the idea of knowing my new device may not get the next major OS update for a full year from now or a year from KLP release to public.

(and no, I do not want a nexus or a no TW S4 edition)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I read the latest "Rumor" is KLP will be out this "fall" in response to iOS 7.
So I just bought a shiny new S4 about 15-20 days ago. So, IF KLP is released in OCT near the iPhone 5S release, How many months will I likely have to wait for that update?
I have seen many devices take nearly a year to get an update. Of course, by then the S5 will be out, making my device even less valuable for resell/upgrade.
I have even heard rumors the S5 will be out by the end of the year... :(

After switching to android. I have to say. This may be my only real "sore spot" with the OS. I hate the idea of knowing my new device may not get the next major OS update for a full year from now or a year from KLP release to public.

(and no, I do not want a nexus or a no TW S4 edition)

I researched this for another thread, based on the S3 I'd expect at least 6 months to see an update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463