Docs to Go still syncs correctly with S4 and Jellybean?

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm noticing a problem now with DTG---it keeps telling me there are conflicts and creates a duplicate file even when there are none. I almost never edit on the device. I do sync the device periodically to transfer updated versions of documents en masse instead of doing it one at a time and irregularly. That's the key value DTG has for me.

So, now, every time and often with the same folders it creates a duplicate version of the file and advises of a non-existent conflict.

Remove folder, sync. Re-add folder, sync. All is well. Next sync--a new duplicate.

DTG tech support has no answers other than suggesting it might be an issue of long file names. The long file names worked fine on HTC and Ice Cream Sandwich.

The logical guess is that this is a problem either with the S4 or Jellybean or the S4 ON Jellybean in combination.

In any event, (a) any ideas? and (b) Is there another documents program that will sync back and forth from the desktop? Maybe I could try something else and ditch DTG, since its main purpose now seems subverted.