Verizon wireless Galaxy s4 rebate invalid

singjai

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
i bought the galaxy s4 from verizon. Since day 1, the volume rocker would lag and freeze my device so I returned it for an exchange 2 weeks later. I paid 250 for the phone and theyre supposed to send me back 50 dollars rebate but since I made the exchange, the status says this : Invalid Reason: Our records indicate that the Device ID associated with the rebate information submitted was returned for a full refund.

Should I call verizon customer service? How should I go about it to get my rebate back?

SleepNSnooze

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I am guessing that you never submitted the rebate information prior to returning the first defective phone? If so, this would be the reason you cannot use that specific rebate since it is probably attached via SN to that phone. If you did your exchange at the store, try going back there with all your paperwork and have them fix the issue. If not, good luck with online/phone support.

singjai

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I just finished speaking with customer service and the person I spoke to was actually really nice. I never really dealt with cell phone customer service companies that often. Anyway, she called their rebate center and the person she spoke with said they can look up my rebate and can find where I did the exchange so he can reverse the invalid reason. She then told me to call them in about two weeks to make sure my rebate got updated. Should I wait or call today anyway?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante