Shortcut to camera while standby and changing orientation?

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

How can I add shortcut to access camera/video recording mode? (need to take pictures/video quick while phone is on standby)

When playing a saved video/picture, how can I change orientation of the video/picture without turning the phone physically?

How can I change orientation of the video when capturing the video without turning the phone physically?

Thanks

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

How can I add shortcut to access camera/video recording mode? (need to take pictures/video quick while phone is on standby)

When playing a saved video/picture, how can I change orientation of the video/picture without turning the phone physically?

How can I change orientation of the video when capturing the video without turning the phone physically?

Thanks

In the settings for the lock screen, you can add a camera shortcut to the lockscreen or enable multiple widgets to have the camera open with a swipe. (This won't work if you have security such as PIN/Passcode enabled).

The orientation of media taken is determined by the phone's accelerometer. I don't know of anyway to "set" it to lock to particular orientation, but there may be apps out there that do this(?).

Either way, my own personal advice? *Most* pics and vids should be taken in landscape mode (but yes, there are exceptions).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12