- 16 Posts
Media Volume in Vibrate Mode
When I lower the volume on my GS4 until it is in vibrate mode, all volume goes off so that the phone only vibrates, but the media volume stays up, which I don't want!! This means when I am in a quiet office or something, hence why my phone is on vibrate mode, and I open a game or something like that, the volume is still up and loud until I lower it. I want media volume to be tied to the rest of the volume controls. Is this possible? Thanks!
- 06-18-2013, 01:11 PM #2
Re: Media Volume in Vibrate Mode
I don't know if this is possible or not. I just got my GS4 a couple days ago and I'm still getting used to it...but my old Droid 4 was similar. There is a "ringer" volume and a "media" volume and they are separate. I always have my phone on vibrate and understand that you don't want something to start playing loudly. The only solution I've found is to make sure you turn media volume back down after playing a game or listening to music. It is habit adjusting volume for me now, but if someone knows a better solution I would like to hear it too.
- 06-18-2013, 01:27 PM #3
- By agolz12 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2012, 06:32 PM
- By ospring87 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2011, 03:48 PM
- By jmz768 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2011, 12:18 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:28 AM
- By sndeh in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:32 PM