Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Media Volume in Vibrate Mode

Hey everyone,

When I lower the volume on my GS4 until it is in vibrate mode, all volume goes off so that the phone only vibrates, but the media volume stays up, which I don't want!! This means when I am in a quiet office or something, hence why my phone is on vibrate mode, and I open a game or something like that, the volume is still up and loud until I lower it. I want media volume to be tied to the rest of the volume controls. Is this possible? Thanks!

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Re: Media Volume in Vibrate Mode

I don't know if this is possible or not. I just got my GS4 a couple days ago and I'm still getting used to it...but my old Droid 4 was similar. There is a "ringer" volume and a "media" volume and they are separate. I always have my phone on vibrate and understand that you don't want something to start playing loudly. The only solution I've found is to make sure you turn media volume back down after playing a game or listening to music. It is habit adjusting volume for me now, but if someone knows a better solution I would like to hear it too.

Global Posts
    1,039 Global Posts
    Carrier
    100% AOSP/AOKP wanted.

Default Re: Media Volume in Vibrate Mode

This should help. The pro version allows you to create presets on the homescreen.