Weird roaming notification (bug?)
You have lost data connectivity because you left your home network with data roaming turned off.
I am getting that notification at least twice a week... I am not traveling.. not changing zone... very odd.
I could enable data roaming in settings. .. but i am afraid to be charge a lot of money. I would rather understand what is going on!
- 09-20-2013, 01:46 PM #3
- 09-20-2013, 01:57 PM #4
- 09-22-2013, 10:54 AM #5
- 04-02-2014, 04:19 PM #6
- 04-02-2014, 04:31 PM #7
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Weird roaming notification (bug?)
I live in ireland and i am with a network called 48 go conquer. i recently updated my phone and i have been getting that same notification and my mobile data will not work at all. I have a htc one mini. any suggestions?
- By JA1992 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:19 PM
- By slyr114 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2011, 11:38 AM
- By corneliusm in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2011, 07:50 PM
- By jscher2000 in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2011, 04:16 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:33 PM