- 101 Posts
How can I set a contact so if they call me i will hear ringtone even is phone is on vibration?
My wife is a teacher. She don't want to be disturbed by any phone call in class, except from the daycare (that would be for emergency).
So every calls should be on vib, except daycare.
Is there a simple way to do so?
- 06-21-2013, 01:39 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: How can I set a contact so if they call me i will hear ringtone even is phone is on vibration?
I suggest using a "Smart Action App"
I have something similar set up to silence my phone at night (i.e. during certain hours of the day). I have all sounds silenced except under "ACTIONS" I have "RING LOUD FOR IMPORTANT PEOPLE" and have certain family numbers listed. If any of them calls during the night it rings at full volume (adjustable)..
Try reading this posting "Smart Actions App" and see if it answers your question. I believe it should do the trick.
Smart Actions app
- 06-21-2013, 04:09 PM #3
- By himfo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2013, 03:31 AM
- By turfster26 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 23Last Post: 11-08-2012, 12:03 PM
- By mrhappi79 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:53 PM
- By jobzombi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2011, 07:00 PM
- By ltracte in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:40 PM