- 5 Posts
I restarted my galaxy s4 earlier and it booted into safe mode. I assumed I accidentally pressed something while it was booting up to make this happen so I restarted again. This time it did not boot into safe mode but I've noticed some changes happened with my phone. All folders I have created in the app drawer are empty.. The folders are still there but all my apps are just floating around "loose" in the app drawer. I also noticed my phone went back to stock keyboard by default.. I had to reselect SwiftKey as my default keyboard.
My question here is.. Does anyone know why these changes took place? Also, what all was affected that I haven't noticed yet?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
- 06-21-2013, 10:33 PM #2
- 06-22-2013, 08:51 PM #4
- 08-27-2013, 10:59 AM #5
- 03-28-2014, 04:57 AM #6
- 2 Posts
Re: Safe mode?
Did you get any useful info on the topic? googled now can't find anything, me as well booted in safe mode accidentally now apps are missing and app drawer seems confused :?, is there a way to get to where it was before the safe boot? like system restore, dont want to tamper with recovery since my experience is limited
- By xrmepilot in forum Samsung InterceptReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:52 PM
- By mbuxx in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2011, 01:28 PM
- By DudeVee in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:29 PM
- By thekarens in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:28 AM
- By MSK01 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:14 PM