Is there a setting to make screen not go to lock screen every single time?

Nguyenning

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Does the lock screen have to come up every single time? I could've sworn I've seen an option to have it only come up after X minutes of no use.
Can't find those settings on the GS4 though

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Does the lock screen have to come up every single time? I could've sworn I've seen an option to have it only come up after X minutes of no use.
Can't find those settings on the GS4 though

On the note 2 its settings> display> screen timeout

Not sure what it is on the s4

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Nguyenning

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
That's just screen time out though. Even if I press lock button, it immediately goes to lock screen when I try to unlock.

I'm looking for it to only go to the lock screen if I haven't used it for X minutes... even if I do press the lock screen to shut the screen off.

greyOCELOT design

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
i know theres apps which disable the lockscreen entirely, but that was a long time i tried it so someone is bound to have made one with a timer also, have a look on play store

Chris778811

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Settings, my device, lock screen, uncheck lock instantly with power key. then click lock auto automatically and pick the time you want.

Nguyenning

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
After my device you have to click lock screen it's the top one then after you click there you will see it

Ha, not there man. This is it:

ytevajap.jpg

Chris778811

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok I see why you have your screen lock set to swipe, change it to pattern and it will be there. Because really swipe to "unlock" is not a lock screen because anyone can swipe to unlock it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000