Eye-tracking features don't work

Didact7

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I was able to use smart pause on day one but after that it simply stopped working. The other features that track eye movement don't seem to work either with the exception of smart scroll. Any ideas why this might be?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was able to use smart pause on day one but after that it simply stopped working. The other features that track eye movement don't seem to work either with the exception of smart scroll. Any ideas why this might be?

The only thing I can think of is possibly a dirty front camera?

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Im having the same issues, smart pause works occasionally for me but smart stay does not work.
Is the eye in the notification bar supposed to light up when it detects your face?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Im having the same issues, smart pause works occasionally for me but smart stay does not work.
Is the eye in the notification bar supposed to light up when it detects your face?

Yes. There should be a eye icon up in the notification bar. This let's you know it can tell your looking at the screen.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the eye icon but it is grayed out. Does the eye change color if it sees your face?

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I went outside and smart pause worked but indoors it wont work. I guess it is heavily dependent on lighting conditions.

Savanna777

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Eye tracking is very usefull and it id developing, some stops and pauses are available. But a lot of people are using them and they are happy. My eye tracking works great, I consalted cooltoll.com they helped me and it is not cosltly, Best wishes to everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21