RAM on my S4 seems to be taken up just a little bit more everyday. Even upon closing apps 1.03 gb's of RAM is still being used, which is about 250 mb more than what is was when I first got the phone.
If anyone has any ideas how to clear up some more RAM, I would very much appreciate it.
(Also, if you can please check my last topic, you may have the answer!)
- 06-23-2013, 04:56 PM #2
- 185 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Same here. Seems touchwiz ui is just very heavy on ram. Constantly uses at least a gb of ram. Same story with storage space. Advertised 16gb yet you only get 9.2 free space as os is so heavy. Waiting for apps to sd card update here in uk (3 network)
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-23-2013, 04:57 PM #3
- By crossover37#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:48 PM
- By surfacinglove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:07 PM
- By atsoca in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2010, 05:57 PM
- By nickf126 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:21 AM
- By richpjr#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 11-07-2009, 05:10 AM