- 06-24-2013, 01:55 PM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: handbrake settings for s4
I just use the standard PC preset(Regular->Normal) & m4v, and all my movies looks great(I use MX Player), the file size isn't too much of a problem for me either.
As far as resolution I just use the default resolution of the videos ( mine are 640X360, 704X396, 1024X576, 1280X720). I crop all my 4:3 videos down to 16:9.
Size wise a 40 min 720p video is around 270MB.
Last edited by NovaWiz; 06-24-2013 at 04:20 PM.AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337
- By aranock in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2013, 05:47 PM
- By phantomog in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:41 PM
- By Newton1221 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 27Last Post: 06-23-2011, 12:40 AM
- By hunted in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2010, 10:46 AM
- By entwined82 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2010, 04:41 PM