- 429 Posts
S4 WiFi issues
I called Samsung and talked to them about the connectivity issues with the s4. They said that it's a known issue with att brand phones that the att smart WiFi app conflicts with the connection, also they said that the phone has a higher security standard that not all routers are compatible with. so it won't connect to certain ones that's are not updated. They said that they don't have an update coming out to fix it anytime soon.
from what ever phone I feel like using today.
- 07-15-2013, 06:49 PM #2
- By soooperpotato in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2014, 05:23 PM
- By jim1745 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 28Last Post: 12-18-2013, 05:03 PM
- By locasio in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:45 AM
- By TheyStoleMyName in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2013, 09:10 AM
- By dsr78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2013, 11:50 AM