Font viewer app??

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Is there a simple app for viewing fonts I have in a folder.?
While I'm using UCCW and I go to change the font to something, there's no preview of what it looks like so I have to go through them one by one. I have a huge font folder and it's a pain.
So is there an app out there that would allow me to view the font style or even maybe a setting in UCCW I am missing?
All I can find are apps for PC's.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
In case any of the people that viewed this were curious, Zooper Widget has the font viewer built in. Big headslap moment for me right there. Its almost exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Zooper Widget dev. I will upgrade to pro now just because you rock.

bruce7373

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Bumping this. While I like Zooper, I also use uccw a lot and a standalone font viewer would be extremely useful.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

bruce7373

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I checked it out, but unfortunately it isn't what I need. From what I gather, it changes the system font and only monitors/uses fonts installed to the system partition. I'm just looking for a basic viewer.

Thanks anyway. :)

Edit: found something. Font Installer by JRummy (makers of ROMToolbox, one of my most used apps). It, too, is basically for changing system fonts, but it shows font files on the sdcard with full previews. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Oh way cool, I have Romtoolbox too and didnt notice that. Thanks for that info, I like the more in depth preview.
Big thumbs up!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674