exchange s4 if experiencing lag?

Paobreezy

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Should I exhange my s4 if I experience any lag? I have lag on the keyboard, especially on the browser that takes about a second for my letters to pop up when im typing or sometimes it doesnt pop up. Also occasional lag when changing apps. I understand there are somw things I can turnoff, disable, etc i want my phonw to be lag free nonetheless as some people have reported about mot expeeiencing any lag. Is it a good enough reason to exchange?

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Keep experimenting, try disabling animations features and such, add launchers, clear ram and if nothing works it is a bit unusual for it to lag. I have absolutely 0 lag with Nova.

GS4 Love

bistwo

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
If you have lag on the GS4 I wouldn't exchange, it's the fastest phone on the market right now.

Posted via Android Central App

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
If you have tried a factory reset and also tweaked some settings and are still having lag most definitely exchange it. With the specs the s4 has you should have zero lag. I had 2 s4's and had no lag on either but my co worker had one and it lagged pretty bad. Exchange it for a good one.

Sent from my Android Revolutionized HTC ONE.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Keep experimenting, try disabling animations features and such, add launchers, clear ram and if nothing works it is a bit unusual for it to lag. I have absolutely 0 lag with Nova.

GS4 Love

Did you have to make those tweaks in addition to running Nova, or did Nova eliminate the lag itself?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

JGouse0498

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I have all the Samsung gimmick features disabled, running Nova, and I experience lag several times a day. Happens during playing Temple Run 2 (graphics on medium), toggling phone Settings menu.

Paobreezy

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
oops I meant exchange it for a new s4 and hopefully get it one lag free. The lag isn't too bad just here and there but i also have an iphone 4 and that doesn't lag or atleast nothing to the extent of the galaxy s4.

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Did you have to make those tweaks in addition to running Nova, or did Nova eliminate the lag itself?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Nope, I actually just put Nova on and bam. I only expierence lag when I don't turn it off for a couple of days, but it just lags while playing games.

GS4 Love