Samsung phones have fused display?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I remember hearing that Samsung displays are fused to the body or something so no dust can get under the glass. I used to have a horrible time getting dust under any HTC phone I had. So I was just curious if this is true

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I remember hearing that Samsung displays are fused to the body or something so no dust can get under the glass. I used to have a horrible time getting dust under any HTC phone I had. So I was just curious if this is true

I don't know the answer to this for sure, but I can tell you that I never got a speck of dust under my S3 which I had for about a year, and my new S4 is still looking clean as well.

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Yup, if you want to replace the display you have to break it off, it's a tedious process m

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Well luckily I'm not looking to replace the display. But every HTC I had got dust under the display.

A piece of hair got stuck in the crack between the bezel and the screen. I tried to get it out with the corner of a piece of paper. My friend told me I'm going to "break the seal" so I thought I'd ask if that was possible

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Never had to remove any dust.
The more I read, I'm thinking keep the note 2... or grab s4.
I actually considered HTC one, cause it's gorgeous LoL.. but not sure now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084