Call Recording app?

tony-0501

May 11, 2014
Visit site
details

Hi,

recently I have tried many call recording apps and none gone through, some blocked my voice, some only recorded my voice and nothing for the other side..
when I come to "Automatic Call Recorder", it fits perfectly well with my Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo. It automatically recorded all incoming and outgoing calls, and you can retrieve back the call anytime you like. it stored systematically with date and time, so you can maintain the calls accordingly. You can also share the records to others through email, SMS, whatsapp... etc.. and you can keep them storage to cloud.
You can protect your records by setting password so in case you lose your phone, no one can have access on it.
There are choices of storage file format which can cater different pre-installed media player.
It is a very convenience and useful app. with a user friendly front screen even to a fresh user.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.globaleffect.callrecord&token=8jl-80U_

https://lh6.ggpht.com/ydcjX2FflQhMg8_cNhHpEUJelwwkhNUdBpVpEg6c2Nc6WUPW6RlM_HO1RM009N0BSr0=h900

Last edited:

DuduAndroidCenter

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi, you can try Boldbeast Call Recorder, this recorder comes out late but is growing into an app that supports many phones recording well on BOTH sides while other recorders can't do. You can download it from Google player or its official website.

DuduAndroidCenter

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
From the information of its website, Boldbeast Call Recorder supports various Galaxy S4, even SCH-I545 doesn't need root, hope this will help you and others. For SCH-I545, excellent work.

masterswim

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
I have tried several call recording apps (including the one you mention) on mY Samsung Grand Neo - they all install fine and seem to be operating.

They seem to record the phone call (I usually test this by calling an automatic answering machine).

However, and what is so frustrating, the sound files they produce are all silent! No sound.

I presume this may either be related to my phone model or a setting on my phone ?

Can you help?

masterswim

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
I spotted your post on this forum - did you receive a suitable response?

I have tried several call recording apps (including the one's mentioned) on mY Samsung Grand Neo - they all install fine and seem to be operating.

They seem to record the phone call (I usually test this by calling an automatic answering machine).

However, and what is so frustrating, the sound files they produce are all silent! No sound.

I presume this may either be related to my phone model or a setting on my phone ?

Can you help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams