Delete Email Account from Gmail app
I'm new to to Android and just got a S4 (so apologies for the newb question). But I am having some trouble configuring the email accounts. I have a Google Apps for Biz a/c and a personal gmail a/c. I've configured the main email App to the Google Apps a/c successfully but it has automatically added it to the gmail app as well. On the gmail app I have also added my personal gmail a/c.
I've at least worked out how to stop the Business a/c syncing in the Gmail app but I would prefer to remove it completely from the Gmail app and only have my personal a/c. Can this be done?
- 06-28-2013, 08:16 AM #2
Re: Delete Email Account from Gmail app
You can do that by removing the account from the settings menu (Menu > Settings > Accounts). This will remove all settings from that acount though (emails, calendar, etc)."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- 10-24-2013, 03:24 PM #3
- 11-24-2013, 05:29 PM #4
- By KeboPR in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2013, 11:47 AM
- By SlickSpur in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2013, 10:19 PM
- By decypher44 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2013, 02:15 PM
- By shoii in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2013, 08:44 PM
- By Plow13 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2013, 07:23 PM