New here... What are the top 5 camera apps?.

MrsGracie

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
So I'm new here and just got my phone this week. Loving it!!!! but.....Any suggestions on what camera apps are the best either. i see so many people using cool features to make jewelry sparkle or pixie dust over pics and where you can do collages etc? I'd appreciate the suggestions. Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: New here... What are the top5 camera apps?.

So I'm new here and just got my phone this week. Loving it!!!! but.....Any suggestions on what camera apps are the best either. i see so many people using cool features to make jewelry sparkle or pixie dust over pics and where you can do collages etc? I'd appreciate the suggestions. Thx

Welcome to the forums!

I have no idea about the camera apps, sorry. Just wanted to welcome you more than anything.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Picsart

Posted via Android Central App

anon(516601)

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
A few I use are Picsay Pro, Perfectly Clear, Camera Zoom FX, Photofunia and I used to use Pano and HDR+ Camera but they are obsolete now the built in camera does so much.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the Android family. I heard camera zoom fx is a good app.

MODCASE

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to using the S4 also, but I found XnExpress to be pretty good, even the free version has a few nice effects.

My favourite app on iOS was Pudding Camera - which is also available on Android devices. Much fun can be had!

HeavemyTreo

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site

There is no question the best new movie app is FX Guru.

After I got it I had a visitor, here is a short video. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10277867/I Love My S4.mp4

Then I invited some friends over to my condo and had to ask the manager where they should park? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10277867/Guest for Lunch.mp4

Then I complained because someone let their pet out in our yard and it was making too much noise! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10277867/NotFollowingtheAcquilusRules.mp4

:D ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781