- 3 Posts
SMS being pushed to combined inbox - can I turn it off?
Noobie here - please help!
I've had my new S4 for 2 days. I keep getting two copies of SMSs I've received in my combined inbox, and can't figure out how to turn it off. (They don't come to my primary email account.) I also get strange SMSs with no content showing up (when I don't think I've tried to send anything) asking me to reply with E to send it to an email in English or F to send in French.
Is there any way to turn off SMS getting pushed to my inbox? Rogers tech support says no, it's in the software and it's not able to be changed. I figure you all are probably smarter than them...
- 06-29-2013, 11:35 AM #2
Re: SMS being pushed to combined inbox - can I turn it off?
Just found the same thing here. Could be convenient if you want to keep sms messages in the cloud. But I dont.
I think I found the fix.
1. Open the settings for the account where it is ssving them.
2. Select More Settings.
3. Uncheck Sync SMS.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-10-2013, 05:45 PM #4
- 12-29-2013, 02:10 AM #5
- By Sabin Maharjan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2014, 11:00 AM
- By Funkpod in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 04:32 AM
- By markw10 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2013, 03:38 PM
- By Sabin Maharjan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2013, 07:39 AM
- By firedoug in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2013, 09:25 PM