Small Web Like Crack On Plastic Backplate
I have had a Speck CandyShell Grip case on ever since I got my GS4. However, upon taking off the case today, there is (as the topic implies) a web like crack on the back. But feeling it you don't notice anything so I don't think any plastic came out of the back itself. My question is, does anyone have some home remedies? Or maybe where I can get a new back? I have looked on Amazon and eBay but can't find one.
Any help is appreciated, thanks!
- 06-30-2013, 11:34 PM #2
- 06-30-2013, 11:43 PM #3
- By Trek50000 in forum HTC OneReplies: 20Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:06 PM
- By Lacey_Underalls in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 08-18-2013, 07:41 AM
- By jayboiandroid in forum HTC One VReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2013, 10:34 PM
- By checcles in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2013, 04:37 AM
- By ethanlakeview in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2013, 07:16 PM