1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lost Contacts

I was have trouble updating apps and saw on a post on here that logging in and out of google helped (which it did) but now that I have done that all my contacts have disappeared. Does anyone ave any ideas how I can get them back?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Lost Contacts

I am extremely new to my Galaxy S4, have only had it a week after having an iPhone for as long as I can remember

Quote Originally Posted by AllusiveKitten View Post
    I was have trouble updating apps and saw on a post on here that logging in and out of google helped (which it did) but now that I have done that all my contacts have disappeared. Does anyone ave any ideas how I can get them back?
    Welcome to the Android family. What carrier do you have? Did you save them to the sims card? And what did log in and out of?

Sent from Galaxy S4
    Techeasy ABC
    iPad iPhone 4,4s,5,5s Nexus 7 (2013) Galaxy S4 Nexus 5 and so much more.....

Check your Google contacts through GMAIL.com and make sure they are assigned to the "My Contacts" folder. This is the only one that synchronizes. I had this happen to me because for reasons I never figured out my contacts got moved in Google.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by nickgalaxys4 View Post
    Welcome to the Android family. What carrier do you have? Did you save them to the sims card? And what did log in and out of?

Sent from Galaxy S4
    Techeasy ABC
    I definitely saved the contacts to Google, I put them all in individually and all of them had the 'g' next to them and [ ] next to the ones that are synced with my work email......so frustrating

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Log into your gmail account from a PC and look at your contacts, they should be there. If so it may just be a sync issue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4