1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The brightness bar...

The brightness adjustment bar in the pull down box is very useful, but is there a way to get a sound one there?

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy SIV using Tapatalk 4

Default Re: The brightness bar...

Quote Originally Posted by Prosty View Post
    The brightness adjustment bar in the pull down box is very useful, but is there a way to get a sound one there?

What do you mean like when you slide the bar to make sound? Or when you pull down notification center?
    iPad iPhone 4,4s,5,5s Nexus 7 (2013) Galaxy S4 Nexus 5 and so much more.....
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by nickgalaxys4 View Post
    What do you mean like when you slide the bar to make sound? Or when you pull down notification center?
    No like this one.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The brightness bar...-uploadfromtaptalk1372722464113.jpg  

No you can't make sound when you change your brightness, maybe if you root it you can (I never tried it) but stock I do not believe you can. That would be a great feature. lol
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by nickgalaxys4 View Post
    No you can't make sound when you change your brightness, maybe if you root it you can (I never tried it) but stock I do not believe you can. That would be a great feature. lol
    Alright thanks, maybe get it in 4.2.3.

Hello if your idea is to have a slider to control volume from your drop-down notification I use in app called power toggles. I turned off the default slider settings in the phone and install that app. The app has a lot of setting so you can configure what buttons you want to add into your notification drop-down. I added four buttons as you can see in the picture that are below the actual stock buttons. So when I pulled down my notification I have a button for brightness and a button for volume and when I touch the button a slider will appear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The brightness bar...-screenshot_2013-07-03-12-03-35.jpg   The brightness bar...-screenshot_2013-07-03-12-03-43.jpg   The brightness bar...-screenshot_2013-07-03-12-03-54.jpg  

I also added a wifi on/off toggle since the Verizon s4 doesn't have one in the stock settings toggles and the other toggle button in the picture is for a flashlight l.

Posted via Android Central App

Probably an app as someone mentioned. If you hit the sound toggle on the side of the phone it will pull up the slider also on the notification panel.

AT&T comes with a wifi toggle I wonder why Verizon doesn't

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app