Best program for organizing music on PC and syncing on S4?

flyerec

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what the best program to use for organizing my music collection on my PC would be, which also plays nice with my Galaxy S4.

Previously I used Itunes with my Iphone and later switched to Media Monkey and then to Samsung Kies. However I don't find Kies any better than Itunes. And I found media monkey to be very cumbersome to work with. I had lots of errors and sync problems with MM.

I use the Music app on the Galaxy to play the songs so what ever program I get, needs to play nice with that too.

Any suggestions?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Google music

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

SamBev

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I just left everything in iTunes the was it was and use iSynchr, works like a champ, my playlists are already there, and I don't have to try reorganizing.

GS4Bob

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I have one Folder on my PC on an internal HD for music. Windows Media Player sees it and I have Playlists included in that folder.... "My Music"
In order to have the exact same folder in my GS4 on my extsdcard, I use GoodSync.
GoodSync: File Synchronization Software, File Backup, File Sync
There is an Android app for Goodsync and when you run it and then start the Goodsync program on your PC you can "Sync" the two folders.
If you add music to your PC from a download the run Goodsync and it copies whatever changes on your PC to the GS4....done!
All via WiFi.

graysonk95

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
In the good 'ol Gingerbread days I used DoubleTwist and it worked flawlessly. I organized all of my music in iTunes and it synced to the DT Android app with no issues.
Ever since either Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich DT no longer works because the phones are no longer recognized as USB Mass Storage.

Since I switched to an S4 and gave up on DT, I use iTunes on the PC side, iSyncr to sync to my phone (works so much better than Kies), and Google Play Music on my phone.
Play Music took some getting used to, but I kinda like it now because it matches the rest of the Google apps as far as UI goes.

As far as I know DoubleTwist would make a good Play Music replacement.

Posted via Android Central App
Samsung Galaxy S4

toicy4ya

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Does Synchr upload any music I might download on my phone from from say amazon or google? Similar to the way iTunes would upload any music already purchased on an iPhone.

gflurry

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I had great luck with isyncr. Left everything in iTunes on the computer & it transferred easily to my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12