Lost all my camera pictures - HELP!
I have had my S4 for about a month and I love it. I just discovered the voice command on the camera the other day which is pretty awesome since I take a lot of self pix and it's awkward using the timer for self shots from afar. I was deleting a photo today after I took a pic of a coworker and he asked me to delete it. I did. Then all of a sudden right after, the gallery wasn't showing any of the "camera" pix in the camera folder. I was at a loss. I couldn't find it all day and took some more photos which then would show up in the my files dcim folder and the es whatever it is app. I also tried 3 different recovery software type things on my PC and the friggin software won't recognize my phone as a "device" folder.
I took some amazingly gorgeous, HUGE pix on this phone, and I want them back. Any ideas? And any idea if the voice command has some kind of glitch? This phone is not rooted and I never factory reset it.
- 07-03-2013, 01:03 AM #2
Re: Lost all my camera pictures - HELP!
There is a known method I've used my self on my nexus, S3, and note 2.
It'll take a while since it has to extract all the raw data itself. Make sure you change the data partition to the one that belongs to your device internal memory.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
- 07-03-2013, 07:40 AM #3
- 09-11-2013, 05:39 PM #4
- 12-16-2013, 09:19 PM #5
- 12-17-2013, 12:46 AM #6
- 12-18-2013, 04:20 PM #7
- By jclopez24 in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2014, 07:06 PM
- By Jnorton2724 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 07-25-2014, 05:42 PM
- By droidlouise in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2013, 06:42 PM
- By Robert Garcia 10 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 11:01 PM
- By Marck527 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 06:21 AM