Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I get my message attachments back to gallery?

I downloaded a sms faces app and I was sending them as attachments and clicked on always and now when i go to send a pic out of my gallery it takes me straight to the app. Can anyone please help me to turn this off?

Cheers Cassie

Default Re: How do I get my message attachments back to gallery?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBudj View Post
    I downloaded a sms faces app and I was sending them as attachments and clicked on always and now when i go to send a pic out of my gallery it takes me straight to the app. Can anyone please help me to turn this off?

Cheers Cassie
    Go to settings, more, application manager swipe over to all, scroll down to the SMS faces app and select it, bottom of window select clear defaults. That should do it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ermagerd! IT WORKED haha thanks so much I really appreciate your help on this. I had an iphone for years and got my new samsung galaxy s4 a week ago and there is so much to it. I am utubing and googling alot to solve my probs lol

Cassie

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBudj View Post
    Ermagerd! IT WORKED haha thanks so much I really appreciate your help on this. I had an iphone for years and got my new samsung galaxy s4 a week ago and there is so much to it. I am utubing and googling alot to solve my probs lol

Cassie
    Lots of people here to help, just ask. Glad you got this sorted out. Enjoy your new phone, it's a good one!