Gmail and Microsoft Exchange Emails stopped syncing
All of a sudden Gmail and Microsoft exchange stopped syncing. I have to open the program to sync now. When I open settings it says that master sync is turned off. I don't know how to turn that on anywhere? Any help?
- 07-03-2013, 07:43 AM #2
- 09-09-2013, 01:35 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Gmail and Microsoft Exchange Emails stopped syncing
Wow - did this take me forever to find and it was JUST that little MasterSync setting that allows me to use my S3 again! I'd given up and gone back to my old company issued phone because my email wouldn't "push"!
- 12-21-2013, 11:02 AM #5
- By kah22 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2013, 04:21 PM
- By smoothrunnings in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2013, 06:49 PM
- By Robert Garcia 10 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 11:01 PM
- By C Teja in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2013, 09:16 AM
- By Robert Watson in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 03:47 AM