- 19 Posts
lock screen doesn't open?
On my galaxy s4 I have no unlock effect chosen so it's the lock animation going on when I open my phone. Sometimes, when I swipe to open it doesn't open and to add the lock animation doesn't do the "unlocking" animation, in turn, I can't get to my phone..I sometimes have to wait like 10 minutes before trying to open before it goes back to normal. Has anyone else experienced this? should I bring this up to samsung? I want to bring it to my AT&T but it doesn't do it all the time but I'd say once every 2 days. It gets annoying
- 07-04-2013, 02:18 AM #2
- 07-04-2013, 06:29 AM #4
Re: lock screen doesn't open?
Ive had this problem every so often. Haven't found a solution just work arounds. If you're locked out you can pull down the notification window and go to settings and just back out. Or you can swipe and hold the clock so it's tilted then with another finger swipe the bottom of the screen
Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-04-2013, 12:20 PM #5
- By snaqvi91 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 34Last Post: 12-19-2014, 03:17 AM
- By Mindy Yu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:33 AM
- By miscbrah in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 01:25 PM
- By Spartacus MD in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 192Last Post: 08-10-2013, 05:54 PM
- By cedille in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2013, 04:49 PM