Bluetooth, weak Rx audio

t fox

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Paired my Plantronics Voyager PRO + and then a Voyager PRO HD with my S4 and in both cases the receive audio to the headset starts to have issues with a separation of only a few feet. The issue being the Rx auto is broken and slightly distorted. You only hear the issue with audio is present. If I hold the S4 to within a foot of the Voyager the audio then sounds great. I did not have this issue with the Thunderbolt. There does not seem to be a problem with the TX function. Is anyone else having this issue?

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Paired my Plantronics Voyager PRO + and then a Voyager PRO HD with my S4 and in both cases the receive audio to the headset starts to have issues with a separation of only a few feet. The issue being the Rx auto is broken and slightly distorted. You only hear the issue with audio is present. If I hold the S4 to within a foot of the Voyager the audio then sounds great. I did not have this issue with the Thunderbolt. There does not seem to be a problem with the TX function. Is anyone else having this issue?

Unpair and repair - have you tried that?

?Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk ?
?? Formerly "Evo_girl"

t fox

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I've un and repaired a few items. I have a second S4 and it was the same issue (different BT headset). I can pair the same BT devices with my old Thunderbolts with no issues and great range. If only the S4 had the same range and clarity. Hopefully it is something that can be fixed with a firmware update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol