Bad signal on my S4 so getting it exchanged but..............

Vxlgsi

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
.....its taken me weeks to get my s4 set up how I want and now I have to do it all again on an exchange phone, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to back everything up to when I get the new one I can just restore it all?

Vxlgsi

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I think ill have to save it to a pc or something because they will be exchanging my phone so Ill only have 1 phone at any time.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Ill get another s4 but signal is shocking compared to any other phone on the same network.

Shocking, as in not good? Many phones at least on Verizon network have better reception than the S3 and S4. Respectfully, I think if someone found Bigfoot and taught him to read and quote Shakespeare, I would accept that more than the S4 has better reception than any other phone on the network ;)

I think you meant shocking in not a good way, but easy to take the other way too. :)

Added: Some though have let the new device pixie dust cloud their objective reasoning skills.

Last edited:

Kelly Dyke

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Im in the UK & have a S4 i9505 my plan is 4G, in network settings I had auto connect (4G,3G,2G) based on this i was only getting 1 bar if not no bars everywhere, i was concerned because I thought I had signal issues, however I spoke to Samsung & because I had it on 4G,3G,2G it was seaching for 4G 1st and because 4G is new in my area & low signal that is why I was having the issues, as soon as I changed my network settings to 3G/2G only my signal has improved & working, so for people having poor signal go to network settings & change it to auto connect at 2G/3G if your phone is still having issues it may be the phone, but it fixed my issue. maybe that is why alot of people are having low signal if its on 4G/3G/2G i think Samsung should have made customers aware.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173