So how is S Health on the S4?
I have been loving my S4 Active and was hoping to gauge some feedback on those that use the S Health app. I have messed with it a little and have a small idea as to how it works but thought I would ask you S4 users how you like it. Pros/cons? Thanks everyone!
- 07-06-2013, 12:40 AM #2iPad iPhone 4,4s,5,5s Nexus 7 (2013) Galaxy S4 Nexus 5 and so much more.....
- 07-06-2013, 04:38 AM #3
- 07-06-2013, 01:46 PM #5
- 07-06-2013, 02:30 PM #6
- 07-06-2013, 03:44 PM #8
- 07-07-2013, 05:39 AM #9
- 175 Posts
Re: So how is S Health on the S4?Proud owner of :
Galaxy S4 rooted
Galaxy Note 3 rooted
Galaxy S5 rooted
- 08-08-2013, 11:08 PM #10
- 08-09-2013, 04:09 PM #11
- 08-09-2013, 11:53 PM #12
Re: So how is S Health on the S4?
The real question is where are all of the accessories Samsung announced months ago that were supposed to go along with the GS4, like the S-Band that was tied to S-Health. I wouldn't mind getting one instead of another FitBit and adding another app but you simply cannot find them.
- 08-10-2013, 08:36 AM #13
- 08-10-2013, 02:44 PM #14
- 08-10-2013, 02:56 PM #15
- 02-12-2014, 03:39 PM #16
- 2 Posts
Re: So how is S Health on the S4? Not great.
Love the concept. You don't turn it on or off it just tracks. EXCEPT it's wildly unreliable. On the same walk on multiple days, I'll get results that range from the correct 2.1 miles to as low as .7 miles. In all cases the phone is in the same pocket. In other words, there's no rhyme or reason. Too bad, it could be a great app. At the very least, it needs the ability to add the correct information manually. I don't even know an easy way to report this problem or request a change in the app from Samsung.
- 03-09-2014, 06:18 PM #17
- By GMasonDragonDad in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 21Last Post: 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
- By binushabna in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2013, 02:56 PM
- By ajbrad71 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2013, 08:35 AM
- By boiboi12345 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2013, 11:51 PM
- By RLLangley in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2013, 11:36 PM