So how is S Health on the S4?
I have been loving my S4 Active and was hoping to gauge some feedback on those that use the S Health app. I have messed with it a little and have a small idea as to how it works but thought I would ask you S4 users how you like it. Pros/cons? Thanks everyone!
- 07-06-2013, 12:40 AM #2
iPad iPhone 4,4s,5,5s Nexus 7 (2013) Galaxy S4 Nexus 5 and so much more.....
- 414 Posts
- 07-06-2013, 04:38 AM #3
- 07-06-2013, 01:46 PM #5
- 07-06-2013, 02:30 PM #6
- 07-06-2013, 03:44 PM #8
- 07-07-2013, 05:39 AM #9
Re: So how is S Health on the S4?Galaxy S4 >>>>>> your phone
- 08-08-2013, 11:08 PM #10
- 08-09-2013, 04:09 PM #11
- 08-09-2013, 11:53 PM #12
Re: So how is S Health on the S4?
The real question is where are all of the accessories Samsung announced months ago that were supposed to go along with the GS4, like the S-Band that was tied to S-Health. I wouldn't mind getting one instead of another FitBit and adding another app but you simply cannot find them.Galaxy Note 3 32GB Black -Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32GB - Galaxy Gear Jet Black
- 08-10-2013, 08:36 AM #13
- 08-10-2013, 02:44 PM #14
- 08-10-2013, 02:56 PM #15
- By GMasonDragonDad in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 21Last Post: 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
- By binushabna in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2013, 02:56 PM
- By ajbrad71 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2013, 08:35 AM
- By boiboi12345 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2013, 11:51 PM
- By RLLangley in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2013, 11:36 PM