S3 to S4 Suggested Process? Samsung Smart Switch Mobile??
So for those of us with new SGS4 devices on their way to us...mine is a Verizon 32GB finally....what is the suggested process to move our info over? I have the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app downloaded on my S3.
So when I get my S4, I guess I have to activate it first right to be able to download the Samsung Smart Switch app right? Then I use NFC to pull info over?
I have a lot of contacts and 235 apps......I'll pull the 64GB Micro SD Card and move it over.....but what is the best practice for moving to the new S4 you think?--------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Black on Verizon
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 4G/LTE on Verizon
Samsung Galaxy Gear - Jet Black
- By alexcresswell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 08:01 AM
- By Kat Grujin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2013, 05:00 PM
- By Kiersten_Kress in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 09:08 PM
- By emzyyy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2013, 06:28 PM
- By crcucb in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2013, 05:21 PM