app still says installed in google play but not in olay store!

Barbara T

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I tried to re download facebook. Keep getting a 24 error. When I log in to google play says facebook is installed. When I go to play store its not. Please help

Posted via Android Central App

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
There's a data file on your phone related to Facebook that is preventing you from installing it

It is located somewhere in the data section of your sd card. The way I got rid of it was with root access, using a root explorer, i was able to find the file and delete it. I'm not sure if u can do it without root.

Maybe wait until someone else responds, they can probably help you better than I can

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I tried to re download facebook. Keep getting a 24 error. When I log in to google play says facebook is installed. When I go to play store its not. Please help

I had that problem once. What I did was to go to apps>all>Google play and force stop and clear data. After that, reboot your phone and go into play store.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Barbara T

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for getting back to me. The force stop did not work. N im not sure what data file I need to delete as there is nothing in there that says facebook to delete

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for getting back to me. The force stop did not work. N im not sure what data file I need to delete as there is nothing in there that says facebook to delete

It probably won't say Facebook. It will look like this

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Attachments

• 1373345097252.jpg
    1373345097252.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 15

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site

Delete your Google account, re add and restart your phone.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995