Sprint pushing OTA - SD Card fix in tow

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
According to lots of users anyway! ota appears to be 357mb and includes transparent notification bar for all backgrounds, apps 2 SD functionality, couple of new notification toggles.

Mine is rooted so will have to wait until someone posts a cracked version, but happy to see this pushing out so fast here in the states!

Posted via Android Central App

bb5683

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I just finished the update; and everything worked out fine. Though at the very end I got a little nervous cause it acted like it was going to fail, then it went through two reboots. The first reboot updated my Android Apps; and I thought it was done, then it rebooted again to complete the final setup. After that all was well, I checked the system for any other updates and everything was up to date, and running smoothly... Though it worked out for me; I would very much say proceed with caution, or just wait for the OTA. Either way, good luck...

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Since the update one bug I've noticed is my s4 won't save a wifi network that isn't broadcasting it's SSID. It's at work so I can't just change it since SSID broadcast should really be broadcast anyway to be in spec. However it worked fine prior to the update. I can manually set it up and connect but after leaving the area for a bit and coming back it's not in my list of saved networks so it wont automatically reconnect.