music via bluetooth in my car

jsullivan17

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I just recently got the S4 and I am having major problems getting my phone to play music via bluetooth in my car. My iphone worked just fine over bluetooth connection, and I got all my music from my iphone to my S4 by syncing it to the new phone. Please help! I don't want to have an aux cord in my car on top of my car charger cord!:(

altruisticbees

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
What happens when you try to pair or play music? I play music in the car over bluetooth all the time with no problems. Check that the bluetooth connection has both media and phone functionality enabled in bluetooth settings in the S4, and that nothing else is paired.

wickets

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
i have to change the settings from "default" (which the phone uses) to something called (on a honda) bluetooth audio in order to hear music. On my old iphone i didnt need to do anything

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Have you updated the phone with the update that came out last week? Prior to the update, my S4 would pair with my car right away. Unfortuantely I had to go into the bluetooth settings each time to enable media audio (check box). Now after the update it pairs and plays music right away.

wickets

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
yup, no issues at all with the update.....must be a honda thing......once you choose bluetooth audio it works fine

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie