purchased apps

ForTheHorde

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
so i purchased an app from the store for 3.99 , i recently upgraded my phone from the S3 to the S4, i went to download the new app on my new phone and now it wants me to pay for the app again. is this normal?

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
so i purchased an app from the store for 3.99 , i recently upgraded my phone from the S3 to the S4, i went to download the new app on my new phone and now it wants me to pay for the app again. is this normal?

No, make sure nothing is screwy with your Google Account or that you didn't use a different one to purchase it with. My wife had the same issue till I realized it was her gmail address not mine listed as the play store account.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Im sure Im using the correct account, i only have one gmail address, i even emailed the maker of the app, they wont respond...

Did the app come with a serial number? If yes that could be the issue. Play store is suppose to let you redone the apps again with no issues, but some app makers tie the app to a specific account or email address or serial number.

Can you link the app in the play store.

Hopefully he doesn't play a NE Hunter otherwise you're screwed.

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Check under My Apps in the play store and see if it shows. Also look at othrr apps youve paid for. They all should be there unless you got it from another app store (amazon perhaps?). If it is missing but others are there, its a google account problem.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
*IF* you purchased from the Play Store you should be able to use it from any device. Some apps, however, have you make the purchase from outside the Playstore (you install a trial version then buy a license key from the app developer's site, for example), and in that case there are no guarantees it will work on other devices.

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
*IF* you purchased from the Play Store you should be able to use it from any device. Some apps, however, have you make the purchase from outside the Playstore (you install a trial version then buy a license key from the app developer's site, for example), and in that case there are no guarantees it will work on other devices.

Ive done this once. Never again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2