- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to view a PDF I transfered to my phone?
Hey guys - I'm completely new to the smartphone world. I have a PDF document on my computer that I wanted to have handy on my phone, so I plugged in my phone and copied the file into the documents folder. however, I can't figure out how to locate and open this file from my phone. Is there a better way to do this?
- 07-10-2013, 04:32 AM #2
Re: How to view a PDF I transfered to my phone?
There's an app called "My Files" in your App Drawer. Use that to locate and open your PDF file; you could either use the "Documents" options and it should find your PDF automatically if it's in the "Documents" folder. If not, you can use the "All Files" and browse to the location you saved your PDF in.
If you don't like that app, you can use a 3rd party File Explorer like Astro or ES File Explorer.
- By Alex Stafford in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:24 PM
- By Fairclough in forum Photo & Video LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 03:10 AM
- By Bryon15 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:23 AM
- By ibetbetbet in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2013, 01:43 AM
- By singjai in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2013, 01:10 AM