Just bought a Galaxy S4.

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
The screen is amazing and so far there is zero lag unlike the Note 2. I have just overnighted an Otterbox Commuter as well. The Nova Launcher looks nice on this phone. Not a fan of Touch Wiz.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Notsosure

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Just an FYI. If you haven't gotten the most recent update I suggest you do so before you set your phone up like downloading apps and such. There is posts out there indicating WiFi toggle has been added to Verizon S4 but only a hard reset after update will the toggle show up in the notification panel. Not sure what version of the phone you have but just wanted to let you know :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Just an FYI. If you haven't gotten the most recent update I suggest you do so before you set your phone up like downloading apps and such. There is posts out there indicating WiFi toggle has been added to Verizon S4 but only a hard reset after update will the toggle show up in the notification panel. Not sure what version of the phone you have but just wanted to let you know :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Thanks for the info. I left Verizon and went to US Cellular for cheaper rates. No problem after the new update.

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
The screen is amazing and so far there is zero lag unlike the Note 2. I have just overnighted an Otterbox Commuter as well. The Nova Launcher looks nice on this phone. Not a fan of Touch Wiz.

Congrats! Enjoy your new phone!

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I got my s4 this week also. Went back to Android after having an iPhone for a year and a half. No regrets!!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via the AC Forums app

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Can I open a second line with sprint to test out the s4 then hand the s4 back and cancel the line?

Sounds like fraud but I just want to test out the s4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2