Sorry the player does not support this type of audio file
I downloaded a bunch of music videos from youtube and later converted them to mp3 using an m4a to mp3 converter. Once converted, I noticed it had 0 bytes and converted within a blink of an eye. I then placed it on my sd card and when I tried to play it, it said "Sorry the player does not support this type of audio file". Now, I have converted many music videos (MP4 files) to mp3 with the S4 so it is possible but not in some cases. Does anyone know why it's doing this and how I can fix it?
- 07-30-2013, 11:53 PM #2
Re: Sorry the player does not support this type of audio file
I am having the same problem. But the weird thing is it just happened randomly. my song after few weeks of it playing normally it said the "the player does not support this type of audio file"
Now I do not know how that happened but it really pisses me off because when i put my SD card into the adapter it sometimes crashes, and when I try to delete that song it automatically crashes and does not let me delete that file (song) :\
Do you perhaps have the solution to this situation?
- 05-07-2014, 11:52 PM #3
- 05-08-2014, 01:07 AM #4
- 08-02-2014, 08:44 PM #5
- By Darth Spock in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 07-26-2013, 07:52 AM
- By darigaaz12 in forum T-MobileReplies: 37Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:48 AM
- By DeeMendez in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2013, 07:09 PM
- By npark2012 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 07-15-2013, 10:29 PM
- By Gamer_Radar in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2013, 06:01 AM