Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rkeenan
  • 1 Post By Chris Ditty
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    rkeenan's Avatar

    Posts
    347 Posts
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

    Default How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    How do you change the lock screen wallpaper? I am about to throw my phone against the wall. It was so much easier on the note 2

    Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #2  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Quote Originally Posted by rkeenan View Post
    How do you change the lock screen wallpaper? I am about to throw my phone against the wall. It was so much easier on the note 2

    Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
    Go to Gallery, open picture, hit menu button and choose "set as" then "lock screen"...
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Mine won't change. It stays the default balloon wallpaper. It started doing this after I pulled down the last OS update.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Or the long way: system settings–>my device–> display–>wallpaper –>lockscreen–>whatever gallery app you use and select a picture.
    If you're using a different locker like Widgetlocker, holo locker, golocker ect. Then there should be an option under those apps display settings as well.
    Thanked by:
  5. #5  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ditty View Post
    Mine won't change. It stays the default balloon wallpaper. It started doing this after I pulled down the last OS update.
    I'm not running latest update, so I can't speak to that.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Yeah. Its weird. I had my lock screen changed before I updated. Now it refuses to change.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Did you try powering down and pulling the battery out after the update, maybe the functions caught in a glitch. 'When in doubt... Reboot' has saved me a handful of trips to my parents house.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    rkeenan's Avatar

    Posts
    347 Posts
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Quote Originally Posted by HPferoxCraft View Post
    Or the long way: system settings–>my device–> display–>wallpaper –>lockscreen–>whatever gallery app you use and select a picture.
    If you're using a different locker like Widgetlocker, holo locker, golocker ect. Then there should be an option under those apps display settings as well.
    That worked. Thanks. I wad thinking it would be under the Lock screen settings, not display.

    Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
    HPferoxCraft likes this.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Quote Originally Posted by HPferoxCraft View Post
    Did you try powering down and pulling the battery out after the update, maybe the functions caught in a glitch. 'When in doubt... Reboot' has saved me a handful of trips to my parents house.
    Why on earth would I do that?

    Thanks. Didn't even think about doing that. That fixed it.
    Sharon Anderson likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Two for two, alright!
    Glad that worked for you.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Quote Originally Posted by rkeenan View Post
    How do you change the lock screen wallpaper? I am about to throw my phone against the wall. It was so much easier on the note 2

    Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
    For the GS4 got to setting> my device> display> wallpaper> lock screen> then pick what you want as your wallpaper
    iPad iPhone 4,4s,5,5s Nexus 7 (2013) Galaxy S4 Nexus 5 and so much more.....
  12. #12  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Hi,
    I don't have "lockscreen" seperatly, after "wallpaper". My lockscreen is the same like the wallpaper.
    Can I change ONLY the lockscreen, without changing the wallpaper?
  13. #13  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    I did try doing that but whenever i try making a picture my lock screen it crops the photo instead and saves the picture in my gallery. That's all that happens to me.
    Samsung galaxy s2
  14. #14  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,094 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDede View Post
    Hi,
    I don't have "lockscreen" seperatly, after "wallpaper". My lockscreen is the same like the wallpaper.
    Can I change ONLY the lockscreen, without changing the wallpaper?
    Welcome to the forums!
    Yes, on the GS4 you can have a different lock screen.

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  15. #15  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    I am having this same problem! Using a Galaxy s2 as well. I have never had a problem before until I updated my software. It continuously asks me to crop it and saves it but that is it.
  16. #16  

    Default Re: How to change lock screen wallpaper?

    Quote Originally Posted by rkeenan View Post
    How do you change the lock screen wallpaper? I am about to throw my phone against the wall. It was so much easier on the note 2

    Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Switching from Spotify to Google music?
    By geronco in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:27 PM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:27 PM
  3. Nexus 7: Using Pulse or Currents - screen spaz attack.
    By Bazza1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 08:47 AM
  4. calender reminders when sync is set to off?
    By mgftp in forum Google Nexus 10 Tablet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 09:44 AM
  5. Just moved to CM 10.1.1, bluetooth problems
    By eagle63 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 08:31 AM

Posting Permissions

B