Can't turn on Anti-Shake for camera
Ever since I did the OTA update last night, I can't turn on the Anti-Shake or change the ISO in my camera. While were on the subject of camera, is there a fix or known bug for while my vertical shots save as a horizontal? Yes I can go in and fix it, but its not very convenient. Especially when I just want to snap a shot and send it to a friend and his photo shows up sideways.
- 07-12-2013, 11:47 AM #2
- 07-12-2013, 12:53 PM #4
Re: Can't turn on Anti-Shake for camera
The rotated picture happens because the way the picture is saved. On the Galaxy S4, the picture is always saved horizontally, yet the Exif of the image saves the orientation. This allows the Gallery application to show the photo with the correct orientation. Yet, a lot of software will ignore this tag and show the image rotated. Also, some sharing applications will re size the application, and in the process remove the Exif data, making it impossible for any application to know the correct orientation.
- 10-19-2013, 10:49 PM #5
- 12-13-2013, 01:49 PM #6
- 03-06-2014, 03:54 PM #7
- 05-03-2014, 08:48 PM #8
- 06-18-2014, 08:45 PM #9
- By David Brinkley in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 42Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:17 PM
- By ConTejas in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 13Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:16 PM
- By mlauzon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2013, 02:24 AM
- By 3rdEyeBlue in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2013, 10:34 AM
- By tac1ana in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2013, 09:54 AM